Virtual Learning Resources
- 2021-2022 El Puente Calendar
- 2021-2022 El Puente Calendar (Printable)
- 2021-2022 El Puente Orientation Slides
- 2021-2022 Parent and Student Handbook (ENG)
- 2021-2022 Manual de Padre y Estudiante (SPA)
- EPHS Virtual Learning Guide for Students and Families 2020-2021
- Video Tutorial: How to Log into JMC for Students (only viewable by students of El Puente High School)
- Video Tutorial: How to Submit Assignments on Google Classroom
- Finding Missing Assignments in Google Classroom
- Finding Missing Assignments in JMC
- Career Cruising
- JMC Gradebook
- Khan Academy
- Google Classroom
- Graduate for Mas
- No Red Ink
- Practice Civics Test
- Read Theory
- School Calendar
Internships and Opportunities
El Puente offers internships for students throughout the school year. These internships help to expand your career interest, increase self-esteem, develop stronger interviewing and job seeking skills, and develop a responsible work ethic.
El Puente also offers access to dual-enrollment classes, where juniors and seniors have the opportunity to earn credits at Milwaukee Area Technical College.
To see current internships and opportunities, including more about dual-enrollment, click here.
To access El Puente’s Student Internship Agreement Form, click here.
College Applications and Resources
- Apply for the FAFSA
- Department of Education Scholarship Information
- MATC Online Application
- MATC Promise Grant
- University of Wisconsin Schools Online Application
- WCTC Online Application
- What Do I Need To Apply for College?